Your privacy is important to us. It is payback-ltd.com’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.payback-ltd.com, and other sites we own and operate. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Some cookies collect information about browsing when you access our websites via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, the browser you used and your journey around a website. All data passed by cookies is anonymous and will never contain individual detail such as your name, address or telephone number but may contain our customer reference number that is unique to you. For more detailed information about how cookies work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who analyze our website’s traffic.
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For functional purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to site navigation and preferences.
- For marketing and advertising, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates through digital channels and social media.
- For website analytics purposes, particularly services by Google such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Most web browsers will provide the option to turn off or disallow cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you are using. Instructions for disallowing cookies can usually be found in the browser’s ‘Help’ menu. Cookies can be deleted using your web browser. However, unless they are disallowed they will be re-applied the next time you visit a website.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular desktop browsers are set out here (these may vary depending on operating system and browser version)]:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select “Advanced”
- Choose the appropriate settings
For Google Chrome:
- Choose “Settings” and click on “Advanced”
- Under “Privacy and Security” click “Content Settings”
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Block all cookies”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Click on the menu icon then select “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy & Security”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu icon and select “Settings”
- Click on “Privacy & Security”
- Choose the appropriate settings